Date: 14th- 16th May 2019
Venue: Safari Park Hotel
The Global Network of Public Health Nursing (GNPHN) aims to support public health nurses in developing their practice where ever they work in the world.
- To provide delegates with an opportunity to present and learn about new evidence-based knowledge concerning health systems/services/practice to enable public health nursing to contribute to the achievement of the targets of Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Goals.
- To allow delegates time to discuss and formulate plans to implement possible changes in their countries/local health systems.
- To enable networking opportunities for delegates with international colleagues.
- To participate and represent public health nursing on international health policy groups and forums.
- To promote the Global Network of Public Health Nursing